XTO Energy will provide two $25,000 grants to nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations that are meeting a demonstrated need for the communities in eastern Montana and/or western North Dakota.
Deadline to apply is Oct. 31, 2015. Grants will be awarded in mid-November.
Applicant Guidelines and Process:
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Provide copy of 990 and an annual report.
- Disclose any Montana or North Dakota state grants from the past two years.
- In two pages or less, articulate a community need, and demonstrate how your organization is meeting that need in the community.
- Organizations that have received funding from XTO in the past are eligible to apply.
- An organization cannot start a new program using this grant. You must demonstrate your program’s proven results.